Spanish recipes

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Feb 2010 12:00 AM by nicolaraho Star rating in Surrey and Mar Menor.... 90 posts Send private message

Has any one got any good spanish recipes where the ingredients can be bought in Spain particulalry in supermarkets near loz Alcazares..... Typically I would like good salad, fish and chicken recipes that can made on the BBQ. I seem to always churn the same old things......... p.s I am no delia so the simpler the better. Thanks 

Like 0      
27 Feb 2010 8:37 PM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

Hi Nicola

There is a weekly magazine called Mia, which always has a few recipes, plus they have a bi-monthly magazine called Cocina Mia.  What I like about these magazines is: they tell you whether a recipe is easy or not (I stick to the easy ones!). they seem to use seasonal produce (sometimes I comment to John that I haven´t seen a particular ingredient in the supermarket then it´s there the next time we go shopping).  We live inland, so I am sure that if we can get the ingredients here you will be able to do so.

The magazine is in Spanish, so I buy it regularly to try and improve my Spanish.  I have also found a website which is in English: http://spanishfood.about.com/.  It´s an American website, however one of the writers is Spanish.

Finally, the La Verdad website has recipes, so you can always translate them into English if your Spanish isn´t good. Sometimes I look at them in English then return to the Spanish version if the translation doesn´t make sense!!http://servicios.laverdad.es/gastronomia/

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
28 Feb 2010 5:40 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

You can also look at Luis blog here. There are good Spanish recipes. I have tried them!

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Telefonica Wireless Ruter Inalambico - 9 posts
Malaga Appeal Court keeps favouring Consumers - 0 posts
help on finding pushbikes - 6 posts
New info-- zodiac villas - 0 posts
Banks chasing dept - 9 posts
Using a S.I.P. card while on holiday - 1 posts
Easyjet.Same flight different prices? - 5 posts
Visit - 6 posts
Work experience in restaurant - 0 posts
Liability for Community Fees - 3 posts
SEVILLANA - URGENT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 0 posts
OPI RENTALS - 1 posts
awnings-toldos - 1 posts
MANILVE LIFE ?? - 1 posts
Repsol online gas bills - 1 posts
I need a quick sale for house in Vera Playa. - 1 posts
Returning to England due to sick father. Needs quick sale. - 0 posts
4 bedroom house for sale in Vera Playa, Almeria - 0 posts
Need to sell my Aunty's house quickly help! - 0 posts
Roof tilers in Campodi Gibraltar area - 4 posts
shutters for living room window on Mar Menor 2 - 0 posts
Office Furniture For Sale - 2 posts
Developers Gurantee - 1 posts
Parking in Benidorm. - 3 posts
Message for Alex03 - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x