help on finding pushbikes

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Feb 2010 12:00 AM by mark003 Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

i need some help on finding some bikes. im in san juan de los tererros near to Aguillas,  i want 2 really good not cheap mountain or simillar bikes for 2 teenage boys to bash around on. dont mind travelling out a bit has anyone got any knowlege of some good bike shops around this area. with thanks.

Like 0      
26 Feb 2010 4:37 PM by lifeline Star rating in Murcia. 365 posts Send private message

lifeline´s avatar

If Cartagena is not too far, go to the Centro  Commercial and there is a really good bike shop up the hill from Leroy Merlin, Decathlon etc. We were there last week. You will see a notice at the roundabout which says cycle shop or something similar.

Decathlon prices are more reasonable.

Daveil

Like 0      
26 Feb 2010 4:43 PM by lifeline Star rating in Murcia. 365 posts Send private message

lifeline´s avatar

It is called the Cycling Center at Calle Jabonerias, 69

www.cicioscurra.com

Daveil

Like 0      
26 Feb 2010 5:39 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

Do you know where the weekly market is in Lorca? If so with your back to the main gate the turningdirectly opposite off of the roundabout,take that & 500m down on the right there's a bike shop.right before  T - junction. Does everything, not cheap though.

If you come from Águilas to Lorca as if you were going to the autovía,@ the 'Fountain' roundabout ( last before autovía) turn left follow this road which will eventually lead to a set of t / lights, bear left and after 100m ,on your left is a Big 2 storey new bike shop opp. the two tyre dealers.

There is also a fair range in both the 'old' Eroski in the centre of Lorca & the new Hipermercado Eroski on the autovia from Águilasor you can look in the Eroski in Águilas.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
26 Feb 2010 5:43 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

Actually, just seeing Lifelines post has reminded me there's a new Decathlon in Águilas now up the top by the roundabout from the Eroski commercial centre. Open 365 days so it says.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
27 Feb 2010 2:14 PM by domggg Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

Hi Mark003

Yes, the Decathlon in Aguils near Eroski is well worth a look ( some friends bought cycles there ). Also there is a cycle shop in Aguilas 'Ciclos MTB Aguilas' which is on the road in from Lorca close to petrol station. See website ( it is in Spanish but you can use Google translate to change into English).

ciclosmtbaguilas es

Good cycling !

Dom & Jane

Like 0      
27 Feb 2010 11:06 PM by mark003 Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

many thanks to you all who took the time to reply, the information off you all is very interesting and when were there at easter we will explore all these avenues.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New info-- zodiac villas - 0 posts
Banks chasing dept - 9 posts
Using a S.I.P. card while on holiday - 1 posts
Easyjet.Same flight different prices? - 5 posts
Visit - 6 posts
Work experience in restaurant - 0 posts
Liability for Community Fees - 3 posts
SEVILLANA - URGENT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 0 posts
OPI RENTALS - 1 posts
awnings-toldos - 1 posts
MANILVE LIFE ?? - 1 posts
Repsol online gas bills - 1 posts
I need a quick sale for house in Vera Playa. - 1 posts
Returning to England due to sick father. Needs quick sale. - 0 posts
4 bedroom house for sale in Vera Playa, Almeria - 0 posts
Need to sell my Aunty's house quickly help! - 0 posts
Roof tilers in Campodi Gibraltar area - 4 posts
shutters for living room window on Mar Menor 2 - 0 posts
Office Furniture For Sale - 2 posts
Developers Gurantee - 1 posts
Parking in Benidorm. - 3 posts
Message for Alex03 - 0 posts
Legal rights of a tenant in Spain - 7 posts
Sky Tv - 4 posts
Checking for car fines - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x