Repsol online gas bills

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Feb 2010 12:00 AM by valverde Star rating. 40 posts Send private message

Hello, I've registered on the Repsol site repsol dot com / es_en but can't find how to access my gas bills online. Does anyone know how (or if) I can find that section? Many thanks.

Like 0      
12 Mar 2015 5:32 PM by arago Star rating. 21 posts Send private message

I wonder if valverde ever managed to access their gas bills online, I've been struggling with the same thing.  The main problem is that Repsol's site is the most user-unfriendly and difficult to navigate of any company. 
To start with, if you want to be able to place orders and view bills, it's not enough to register on the main Repsol site, you must also register as a 'client' so you can access the online services.  Repsol had to tell me this, it doesn't seem to be indicated anywhere.  
Then if you have a query or problem of some kind and send an enquiry or complaint via the website, you'll get an email of acknowledgement from Repsol with a link to your 'communications'.  Clicking on this link takes you to a page with the details, date, subject, etc and the status (estado) of your question.  However Repsol will not send you a further email to let you know they've responded.  You have to keep checking back using the link until you see the word Terminada in the status box which means they've replied.  The catch is the reply isn't visible, it will only appear if you press Visualizar in the box on the far right.  
Finally, they've sent me a message admitting that at the moment Repsol's website only works properly using Explorer version 8/11.  Apparently, the problem will be resolved "in the next few days".  To add insult to injury, this message was sent all in caps.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

I need a quick sale for house in Vera Playa. - 1 posts
Returning to England due to sick father. Needs quick sale. - 0 posts
4 bedroom house for sale in Vera Playa, Almeria - 0 posts
Need to sell my Aunty's house quickly help! - 0 posts
Roof tilers in Campodi Gibraltar area - 4 posts
shutters for living room window on Mar Menor 2 - 0 posts
Office Furniture For Sale - 2 posts
Developers Gurantee - 1 posts
Parking in Benidorm. - 3 posts
Message for Alex03 - 0 posts
Legal rights of a tenant in Spain - 7 posts
Sky Tv - 4 posts
Checking for car fines - 0 posts
Buganvillas Sol Developer refuses to refund deposit - La Marina - 0 posts
what is position on tax when you sell - 8 posts
tax re diff between what was paid and his valuation - 3 posts
Iberdrola electricity tariffs - 7 posts
Estate Agents and Developers Reviews - 2 posts
Proceeds from House Sale - 10 posts
Somport tunnel - 4 posts
strictly come dancing in the costa del sol - 0 posts
Help/work/driving offered in exchange for accomodation - 3 posts
White goods for sale??? - 1 posts
We Are Going Back the 18th And Coming Back the 24th - 2 posts
Cancellation due to fall of the interest of the contract - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x