Had 6 days in early July :
It was nice to actually enjoy the resort this time rather than running around visiting shops etc.
1. Weather: Very hot, and very pleasant at night.
2. Golf course: Surprised at how good the condition was considering during my last visit at end April how the greens had been hollow tined and were very dry. This time greens were in good condition and very green. Driving rnage area had been freshly mown and look good - shame cant use. All course being watered each day (incl the rough!). All storm debris (which was huge according to info) had been cleared from the course and there were machines sweeping up the cart paths on a daily basis. Very few weeds (improvement on April). Bunkers superb. Course probably looks great as very few players and hence requires little maintenance, but did see green staff every week day.
3. Security: We were stopped in the evening and checked for owner card and details were physically recorded.
4. Pools: Ours was fantastic - very clean - but noticed one which required cleaning.
5. Storm damage: Still some debris around but most looks like it had been cleaned up.
6. Sunday market: Make sure you stock up on fruit/veg/olives for the week as it is so cheap and of good quality. Nice fishmonger next to Spar (Sgr Hernandez). Good selection of fish and he will gut for you for an small charge - lovely BBQed.
7. Office - Alex still very responsive.
8. Clubhouse - who knows ?
9. Airport: Still very active (looks like lots of workers rent in Corvera as site was much more active than in past). Cycled right up to entrance from motorway on cycle path and can get a good look.
Visisted with family for first time and they had (and still are having) a lovely time.