Just a thought Dave, if you are prepared to let by gones be by gones regards both FIN and I arguing with you regards your property /deposit transfer deal thing .
I would really like to discuss with you by PM the implications of the real situation as we now know it to be and the implications for all purchasers involved .
If you are up to a discussion (brain storming exchange ) No catches and I promise that we will only discuss the following points .
1) What can we expect given the reality and influence of the current situation for those with SJ/HdT BGs issued by the various banks / insurance companies that provided SJ BGs .
2) Which bank insurance companies are paying and which are not ? What reasons are they giving for not paying and why ?
3) What is the success rate on pay outs to date on the BGs issued on behalf of SJ/HdT from the various banks/insurance companies ?
4) What is the most successful legal route and in which order should things be done to increase the chance success ?
5) Which order is getting the best results ? (there seems to be more than one way and the sequence seems to be important in successes ) ps I have been listing and evaluating the key points on all cases of a successful outcome I can find .
6) Are some lawyers getting results while others are not ,why ?
I have been taking notes for some time regards success and failure of BGs looking at all the relevant points and I see a pattern emerging !
I would also like to have the lawyers who contribute on the forum ie Maria ,Martin ,Lawbird etc give their opinion on the SJ situation regards the legalities of the latest HdT proposals that have been fed through to us via SARC .
I am unable to send or receive PMs at the moment but hopefully this will change soon and we can all discuss .MM
My reasons for suggesting we discuss this via PM is that some purchasers may not be interested in some parts of the discussion but who knows it may throw some light on the bigger questions and issues that all purchasers have . I do feel that the issues are all intrinsically linked .
What do you all think ?
ps I notice that all posts so far have been negative re the latest HdT proposal put forward by SARC .
Not one single SARC member has posted in support except Tony and Brian . This is very strange as now that FIN is banned and everyone else is being very polite ,courteous and considerate to all views .I would have thought there would have been a rush of support for SARC and the proposal ! MM
This message was last edited by MAGICMEG on 14/11/2009.