Free - no taxes fees or charges
||Thurs 11 Jan 07 - midnight Thurs 18 Jan 07|
||15 Jan 07 - 08 Feb 07|
||Mon - Sun (subject to availability)|
|Flight must be purchased:
||4 days in advance|
|Notes on this fare:
||All Holidays, School Breaks and Major Sporting Events are excluded from this offer|
Weekends will sell at normal fares, subject to availability.
RYANAIR BUY ONE GET ONE FREE
- Passengers booking any return flight on the Ryanair website www.ryanair.com in the period 11 January 2007 to 18 January 2007 will be permitted to book a second return flight for Free (Taxes reduced to Zero) through a password protected page. Free flights are only available to passengers making a booking in this period who enter their qualifying Booking Reference Number on the password protected page. http://www.ryanair.com/member/freeflights.html
- The Free flight will be for travel in the period 16 January to 8 February 2007 only. The Free flight will be priced at 1 pence / 1 cent / local currency equivalent and the associated taxes will be reduced to zero for the purposes of that booking only. Four days advance purchase required.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the taxes to be reduced to zero are Airport Taxes, Passenger Service Charges, Insurance Levy and Government Taxes. Passengers will still be obliged to pay any credit / debit card fee required to make the booking and any bag charge or priority boarding fee applicable to their booking at the time of booking.
- The Free flights are restricted to certain routes and days and are subject to availability. Please note a Free flight may not be available on the same route as the qualifying flight booked. Ryanair cannot guarantee that a seat will be available on an individual flight even if the flight route/date is included in the promotion.
- Once flights have been booked, any amendments or changes thereafter will be subject to Ryanair’s normal terms and conditions.
- Passengers will be subject to the normal terms and conditions applicable to all Ryanair flights, including valid photo ID, check in times, bag charges and excess baggage fees if applicable etc.
- The Free flight is not transferable and must be taken by the person making the qualifying booking and any other passengers included on the original qualifying booking.
- Ryanair is not responsible should the booked flights not operate as scheduled or be delayed or cancelled for any reason whatsoever (including weather, strikes, force majeur, technical failure etc). Whilst Ryanair will do its utmost to carry out the scheduled flight as booked, all flights are subject to Ryanair’s normal terms and conditions.
- Each passenger will be responsible for ensuring that they comply with all Ryanair terms and conditions including minimum check in times, valid photo ID policy etc.
- Ryanair reserves the right to change, amend or alter this promotion at any time at its sole discretion. Passengers who do not wish to avail of the specified Free flights, on the specified dates will not be entitled to any alternate flights or compensation of any kind.