Podcast: Your legal questions answered by Maria de Castro - May 2010
21 May 2010 @ 13:28
Today we bring you the second podcast recorded with Maria de Castro of Costa Luz Lawyers answering your legal questions.
In this episode we cover topics such as:
- Is my partner's property in UK if I can't pay my Spanish mortgage?
- Do I need town hall permission to close in my apartment terrace?
- Conditions of ownership of touristic apartments (aparthotels).
- Builder has gone out of business but no licence of first occupation. What do we do?
- Spanish tenant has left and not paid rent for 5 months. What can I do?
- Should I become resident in Spain.
To listen to the podcast click the play button below. This recording is around 30 minutes long.
If you would like to submit questions for Maria's next podcast you can do so at:
We are sorry that we cannot discuss every question submitted due to podcast time constraints.
We hope you enjoy this podcast.