Podcast: Sean Dodson Discusses the State of the Property Market in and Around Algorfa in Costa Blanca
21 January 2011 @ 18:36
We've just uploaded the latest podcast for EOS Supporters for our series covering interviews with real estate agents in Spain.
In this third edition of our series of Spanish Property Podcasts, Shaun Dodson, Managing Director of Algorfa Real Estate joins us to discuss topics such as:
- How was business in 2010 compared to 2009?
- What nationalities are making up the majority of buyers today?
- Is eveyone just after bargains?
- Are prices still falling in the area?
- What types of properties are selling?
- Which areas are currently doing well and not so well?
- What can an owner do to get his/her property sold?
- What is the real situation concerning mortgages in Spain today?
- The oulook for the market around Algorfa going forward.
- Plus lots more...
Click here to listen to Shaun's interview.
Please leave a comment about this post. You don't have to be registered to leave a comment.