Legal tip 769. Opening a Business is easy in Spain
25 May 2012 @ 11:39
Government is approving today the “Express license” for the opening of shops without administrative burdens
Just three requisites will be necessary:
1) -A declaration of liability on meeting of legality
2) - A report of an architect or engineer about the premises
3) -Payment of corresponding fee at the Local Council
For all businesses meeting these features:
1) -Less than 300 squared meters of surface
2) - Less than 250 employees
3) - Less than 50 million of Euros of yearly invoicing
Not applicable to hotel industry or any other business where dangerous substances are used or which affect patrimony.
Government is convinced that this Law will have a positive impact on Spanish economy.
"Juzcar, el pueblo pitufo", Juzcar, Málaga, Spain, by Landahlauts, at flickr.com
Please leave a comment about this post. You don't have to be registered to leave a comment.