Legal tip 536. Law on Holiday rentals in Cataluña
24 May 2011 @ 08:21
Regulated by Decree 164/2010.
Definition: Those rented by owners to tenants for uses different to home (first or second). They need the authorization of Touristic authorities. To the effects of this Decree, rentals of three or less months are considered seasonal rentals.
- Habitability license and technical/quality conditions applicable to dwellings.
- They cannot be used by more people than those allowed by license.
- They need to have enough furniture and house ware.
- Owners also need to be authorized by the Local Council.
- Owner need to provide a contact phone to users, neighbors and authorities.
- Owners need to provide a service for help and house maintenance.
Chiclana, Costa de la Luz, Spain by Basilievich at Flickr.com
You don't have to be registered to leave a comment but it's quicker and easier if you are (and you also can get notified by email when others comment on the post). Please Sign In or Register now.